GARDEN GATE - Filet Lace Pattern
GARDEN GATE CURTAINPATTERN WITH INSTRUCTION for Level 3 advanced
FINISHED SIZE for 1 PANEL:
45" X 90" (114 cm X 228 cm)
For a large patio door, room separator, etc.
THE PATTERN IS READY TO WORK: The grid is 0.5 cm (a little bit smaller than the usual working size due to the size of the project). The pattern on paper measures 49" x 36" (124 cm x 91.5 cm)
This is a dotted pattern (Pattern with Path upon request)
Linen Stitch, Festoon Stitch or Crochet simple chain
- FL300-108X60 ecru (FL300-108x60 100% natural cotton)
- 350 gr worsted weight Cotton yarn ecru (100% natural cotton) like Pearled cotton No. 3 ecru) for the Linen Stitch motif.
- 7 yards or meters of Small machine made Cluny trim ecru (100% natural cotton)
- Large BallPoint Needle or the Flat Head Needle
- You will need a large Embroidery Frame, minimum about 60" x 48" stretcher bars.
To know how to do the Linen Stitch, refer to the instruction book (item No. FL01)
REQUIRES LEVEL 3 WITH PRACTICE:
To learn how to do the Linen Stitch to make this curtain, refer to the Instruction Book item No. FL01 "Filet Lace-Introduction to the Linen Stitch" by Marie-Jo Quinault, Trafford Publisher.
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Pour commander, cliquez 'Add to Cart'