GARDEN GATE - Filet Lace Pattern
GARDEN GATE CURTAINPATTERN WITH INSTRUCTION for Level 3 advanced
FINISHED SIZE for 1 PANEL:
45" X 90" (114 cm X 228 cm)
For a large patio door, room separator, etc.
THE PATTERN IS READY TO WORK: The grid is 0.5 cm (a little bit smaller than the usual working size due to the size of the project). The pattern on paper measures 49" x 36" (124 cm x 91.5 cm)
This is a dotted pattern (Pattern with Path upon request)
Linen Stitch, Festoon Stitch or Crochet simple chain
- FL300-108X60 ecru (FL300-108x60 100% natural cotton)
- 350 gr worsted weight Cotton yarn ecru (100% natural cotton) like Pearled cotton No. 3 ecru) for the Linen Stitch motif.
- 7 yards or meters of Small machine made Cluny trim ecru (100% natural cotton)
- Large BallPoint Needle (FL1002) or the Flat Head Needle
- You will need a large Embroidery Frame, minimum about 60" x 48" stretcher bars.
To know how to do the Linen Stitch, refer to the instruction book (item No. FL01)
REQUIRES LEVEL 3 WITH PRACTICE:
To learn how to do the Linen Stitch to make this curtain, refer to the Instruction Book item No. FL01 "Filet Lace-Introduction to the Linen Stitch" by Marie-Jo Quinault, Trafford Publisher.
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Pour commander, cliquez 'Add to Cart'
Mermie is back from the faraway seas
Mermie is back from the far away seas...
The website is now opened for your orders. If you have made a request last year of before March 26 2017, I will contact you. Or you can go ahead and place an order. Some items might not be available at this time. I will keep close contact with you during your order. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.