Often called "the needleworker bible" this book is a classic, and does not need introduction anymore. Everyone should have it: that is simple!
- This is an antique (used) book, English version
- Early version format (small, thick, hard cover book)
- The End Paper is printed with a repetitive DMC logo
- The Top Edge is golden Vermeille
- The green ribbon bookmark is missing
- 6" high, 4.5" wide, 1.1" thick
- The spine holds well, there is a split on the front hinge
- The cover is a bit faded
- Marks: ID name and city written in pen, store label from London,
- In general, the book holds well.
This book is in English
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Pour commander, cliquez 'Add to Cart'