BEST INSTRUCTION BOOK to LEARN FILET LACE
Click to enlarge image(s)
Introduction to the Linen Stitch
by Marie-Jo Quinault, ISBN 1-4120-1549-9
Look Video at the bottom of the page
The BEST INSTRUCTION BOOK
to learn the Linen Stitch of Filet Lace
This step-by-step method teaches you the technique to make your own project, from the layout of your pattern to a finished piece you will be proud to show. Vous apprenez en suivant les images. Plus de 400 photos, images, illustrations et tableaux pour vous aider visuellement. Ce livre d'instruction vous enseigne le Point de Toile, une étape à la fois.
* 102 pages packed of information
* A flap to mark your page
* Special Coil binding keeps your book stable and flat on the table while working and following the instruction
* 400 step-by-step photos, pictures, illustrations & tables to discribe
* 3 levels of learning with goals to be reached that will give you confidence with your progress
* 2 beautiful, completely finished and usable projects to confirm your learning as you go
* 25 additional patterns and projects for your home or as gifts. Even a long curtain for beginners.
You will be proud to show your friends the result.
This Instruction book is part of the 'Starting Kit for Beginners' -- item No. FL104-14
You can also buy my book on the Publisher's website Page: TRAFFORD PUBLISHING (Retail & wholesale)
Click Add to Cart to order this product.
Pour commander, cliquez 'Add to Cart'